Constructed with 800 power fill goose down and a DWR treated face fabric, this is the best down vest on the market today. This super warm, yet lightweight vest features the Midland 2.0 pattern that’s great for high desert, grasslands and sagebrush environments. Use it as a layering piece in cold weather or with a heavyweight shirt for mildly cool hunting weather. Either way, you’ll look sharp and feel good in the field or on the town.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined